Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

My mom:

a home maker

a wife

a mother to all

a chef

a server

She's:

kind

humble

giving

thoughtful

helpful

willing

in-tune

My mom is without a doubt my best friend in the world. We talk on the phone at least once a day, and usually more. She answers my questions from 'do you think he's ready for vegetables yet?' to 'he's crying and I don't know why'. She knows how to make me feel better with just the sound of her voice and I love her so much.

Mama, sorry your gift isn't there today, on your birthday. Hopefully the delivery guy is right, and it will be there by the 18th! I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever!

Love, Ash

4 comments:

Rylee said...

happy birthday aunt tonna! she is the best ever.

Tyrell Berner said...

I LOVE your mom! Happy birthday Momma Martin!

Mamma Martin said...

Tyrell--I love your blog but I can't seem to comment on it. I wanted to tell you that I think your remodel should be in a magazine!! It is beautiful! Thanks for the birthday wish--love you too!!

Case said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Tonna!! Love you!