Friday, October 7, 2011

Things I Know This Month That I Didn't Know 4 Months Ago

1. It takes 9 sprays of body splash before getting on the bus, to still smell good after you've ridden the bus, and to not smell like dirty feet and sewage.

2. Having more than 1 pair of jeans is the way to go. I've been sporting 1 pair of jeans for the past several months and just saved up and got me a second pair. It's a whole new world of outfit possibilities!! (It should be noted that I have about 1 billion skirts, so don't feel bad for me for not having many jeans.)

3. Just because a baby does not crawl does not mean he can not get into things he shouldn't get into. Rolling and scooting are just as effective as crawling, in regards to getting into forbidden areas like book shelves.

4. Schedules are made to be broken. But it's way better when they're not broken.

5. Panama and Cuba are not the same place. Yep.

6. Baby food rocks.

7. Homesickness can be conquered, but we still are counting down the days til we see our family for Christmas. WE CAN NOT WAIT!!

Happy Weekend...and here's a picture for Nolan's grandmas.

6 comments:

Mamma Martin said...

This grandma thanks you!! He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitney said...

So much knowledge!

Michelle said...

I'm pretty sure you need to elaborate on #5!

Kylee and Dustin said...

It has to be said...Panama and Cuba!?
:)
and Go Nolan!

Kates said...

I love that little chubby boy!

Tina said...

Ashlee....you are getting so smart! Way to go! Cute little munchkin, Nolan!