Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hangin' Out

The other day I was asking Markee how she gets house-work and even things like taking a shower or getting ready for the day done when her kids are awake. She said that she puts her youngest in a jumper and then the baby takes care of herself! We acquired a jumper a while back and I decided to give Nol a shot at it!


Three things are sure:

1. I was able to get my laundry done.
2. It tuckered him out.
3. He didn't hate it.

I'm hoping that as he gets a little bigger he'll enjoy it even more.

5 comments:

Renee said...

so stinkin cute if I do say so myself! my kids loved their swings...went through 4 in 5 kids. I don't remember the kids getting teeth as early as 3 months...maybe 5. love you guys!

Chelsee said...

he is so big and so handsome! a jumper can save a mom's life. no joke!

RoeH said...

So much fun to watch them discover new things in life.

Kylee and Dustin said...

How are you hanging this, it does not look like it's in a door way. We have no door ways downstairs for ours.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Ky, he is in a doorway, but for some reason the pictures I took perfectly cut it out. Weird. You should hang it from the "secret" doorway! And give T the secret password so the other kids can't get by him without saying it!