Saturday, August 13, 2011

Letters From Nolan #1


Dear Grandmas and Grandpas,

My daddy, my mommy, and I have been up to a lot of fun things here in Chicago, and we wanted to keep you updated on all of our adventures, so I asked mommy to make a blog for you. This way we can show you lots of pictures and tell you fun stories about all of the stuff we're up to here in the new city. I'll let her do most of the talking, but if she gets off track I'll take over and get things going again. We can't wait to show you all of the stuff we're up to, (never mind our secret agenda to entice you to visit). I love you and miss you a whole bunch!

Love,

Little Nolan




2 comments:

Linda said...

So cute! What a great idea! Don't you wonder what computers will be like when Nolan is his parents' age? Or his grandparents' age?

Linda said...

P.S. Love the drawing of your family by the skyline in the header!