Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reading In Bed

When I was younger I would read in bed and always think,

"Somebody should come up with some type of apparatus that hangs from my ceiling and holds my book open for me so I can read lying down in bed."

It turns out Nolan needs that same apparatus. Maybe it can be Daddy's thesis project? :)


P.S. He also has a thing for technology. Notice my computer cord and cell-phone gathered around him right along with his chew toys, rattles, and books. That little guy!!

P.S.S. Despite how it appears, I did not rope his right arm with my computer cord. He did that all by himself. I think he's going to be a cowboy. And a reader. And a technology buff. He's so smart!!!!

4 comments:

Markee said...

HAHA!! Collin really needs to design one, SO precious!!!

Tassi Smith said...

Oh my goodness. So cute. We really do need to visit. I am loving all the photos. I want to walk the city with your family. My verify word is pretty close to an inappropriate word, yikes.

Anonymous said...

I totally have wanted an apparatus like that for YEARS.

kate said...

Collin would make millions! DO IT!

I love Nol.